Construction Plant Fitter
We are currently looking for an experienced Construction Plant Fitter for our location in Co Dublin.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility of routine maintenance and servicing of plant equipment and machinery in an efficient and safety driven manner.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Routine maintenance and servicing of plant equipment and machinery in our locations in Co Dublin.
- Development and implementation of plant wide preventative maintenance programme.
- Diagnosing Breakdowns.
- Liaising with external contractors to schedule work on site and ensuring that all such work is fully approved in advance and completed to the required standards.
- Sourcing, ordering and installing parts on machinery and equipment in conjunction with Purchasing Manager.
- Scheduling periodic testing of safety equipment and maintaining records of same.
- Recycling/Re-using parts/materials, where possible.
- Demonstrate a lead by example approach to all aspects of Health & Safety, be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Leaving Certificate and Time Served Trade in a mechanical discipline.
- 5 Years minimum within relevant industry (quarry, sand & gravel, concrete and crushed stone).
- Electrical maintenance experience desirable.
Skills & Abilities
- Welding skills essential.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills required and sound knowledge of production environment.
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Character & Personal Qualities
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented professional who thrives in a high workload position.
- Well organised and detail oriented professional.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent time-keeper.
Must have own transport as our sites are not accessible by public transport. On-site parking available.
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org