An exciting opportunity to join Ireland’s leading independent manufacturer of concrete construction materials. We are currently looking for a General Operative for our Paving Production Plant in Piercetown, Dunboyne, Co. Meath.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Operation of mechanical equipment.
- Adhering to quality control standards and ensure production output meets quality standards.
- Picking customer orders.
- Loading customer orders onto trucks.
- Checking orders.
- General cleaning/housekeeping.
- Provide cover for Loading Shovels when required;
- Your responsibilities are not limited to those outlined above, and you are expected to carry out other reasonable duties from time to time, as requested by your manager.
- Demonstrate a lead by example approach to all aspects of Health & Safety, be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Production and machine experience is an advantage but not necessary.
- Manual Handling.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent time management ability.
- Knowledge of health & safety requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively (radio/phone system).
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Character & Personal Qualities
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills that is comfortable working in a collaborative and cross-functional work environment
- Well organised
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Shows an interest in continual development and improvement, strives to be more efficient, reducing costs and increasing output.
- Excellent time-keeper.
Must have own transport as our sites are not accessible by public transport. On-site parking available.
All applications to email@example.com