Loading Shovel + Dump Truck + Excavator Operators
We are currently looking for experienced Loading Shovel, Dump Truck and Excavator Operators. Opportunities are available at our locations in Leinster.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- The operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operations of the vehicle and, must be willing to leave the machine and carry out general operative duties if required.
- Maintain vehicle in good condition both internally and externally.
- Perform daily safety checks and maintenance checks.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the cab.
- Report any incidents or accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure.
- Attend essential training in order to carry out the role.
- Provide support in the plant as required by Location Manager.
- Ensure vehicle and equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Demonstrate a lead by example approach to all aspects of Health & Safety, be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant vehicle.
- Valid CSCS Ticket.
- Valid Safe Pass.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Strong understanding of health & safety practices regarding vehicle movements around site.
- Excellent decision / problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with the public / clients in a positive, courteous and respectful manner.
- Ability to work in a high-paced, deadline orientated environment.
Character & Personal Qualities
- Honest and Trustworthy.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Positive attitude and a flexible approach.
- Highly organised & self-motivated.
- Excellent time-keeper.
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org