Kilsarans Killeen road concrete plant is Irelands first exclusively dedicated production facility of BBA certified Cemfloor leveling screed. Centrally located in Dublin, our Killeen road plant will operate a fleet of dedicated floor screed trucks servicing Dublin and all bordering counties. All Cemfloor screeds are produced in accordance with EN13813 and delivered to the site ready for use, ensuring consistent quality from project to project.
Cemfloor leveling screed is ideal for both commercial & residential projects as well as smaller domestic projects due to its speed of installation and reduced installation time. The high thermal performance of Cemfloor means it is ideal for use with underfloor heating
Cemfloor has a multitude of installation & performance benefits:
- Self-leveling – Ease of Installation up to 1000m2 per day
- Self-Compacting – No Voids
- From 35mm (55mm Underfloor Heating) and up to 100mm depth
- Up to 150m2 (100m2 underfloor heating) without joints
- Minimal Dry Shrinkage (<0.05%)
- Foot traffic after 24 hours
- Can be force dried by commissioning underfloor heating after 1 week
- Thermal performance that maximizes heat transfer from the heating system
- Ideal for use in wet areas and wet rooms
- Computerized production to ensure the highest level of product consistently
- No sanding or Priming required for adhesives – Floor coverings can be applied directly to Cemfloor
The plant will operate Monday to Saturday and will offer unrivaled technical support.
Find out more about Cemfloor here.