Find an Installer
Laying paving products is a skilled service. A professional paving contractor or landscaper can recommend colours, complementary products, suitable laying patterns and more.
When choosing a professional to lay your paving you should exercise a degree of common sense before making your decision. Ask straightforward questions and look for some basic reassurances:
- Check how long the company has been laying paving products.
- Ask for some recent references of work undertaken. A reputable contractor will be delighted to show off recent work. Don’t be too embarrassed to make a phone call or call in person to a previous customer – either way, you won’t regret it.
- Ask for a written quotation before work commences and make sure you go through it in detail. Ask questions such as if skip hire and jointing sand is included?
- Check if the contractor has the appropriate liability insurance.
- A reputable contractor will expect their work to be of the highest standard and to last accordingly. They should have no problem guaranteeing it – so ask them to.
Please contact us for information about a professional near you.
Please note: Kilsaran cannot guarantee or warranty the workmanship of any paving contractor or installer.