Kilsaran Cemfloor is a cementitious levelling screed for use in bonded, un-bonded and floating screed applications. The flooring is suitable for use internally, in residental and commercial applications and should be covered with a final floor covering. Kilsaran Cemfloor is suitable for application thicknesses between 25-80mm and is available delivered to site in ready-mixed concrete trucks or in dry pre-blended 25kg bags that only require the addition of water on site.
Kilsaran Cemfloor should be used and installed at a flow of 240-260mm. Larger areas should be installed using a suitable screed pump. In all instances the product should be installed by an approved installer and in accordance with BS 8204-7:Code of Practice for Pumpable Self Smoothing Screeds, and Kilsarans Installation Guide. For further information on the application and installation of our Cemfloor screed please see our Cemfloor Installation Guide.
This product offers many advantages over conventional screeds:
• Ideal for use over under floor heating
• Rapid installation reducing labour costs.
• No laitance, meaning no sanding required.
• Screed is open to foot traffic after just 24 hours.
• Quicker Installation of final floor coverings due to screed only needing to dry to at 2.5% CM.
• Super flat finish means no need for follow on levelling compounds prior to application of floor finish.
Kilsaran Cemfloor screeds are produced in ISO 9001 quality-controlled and ISO 14001 environmental environments to the requirements of a cementitious levelling screed as set out in EN 13813. Kilsaran Cemfloor Screeds are available in CT- C20-F4, CT-C25-F5 and CT-C30- F6 screed strength classifications as set out in EN 13813.
Kilsaran International collaborated with John Sisk & Son as the main contractor to construct the magnificent new facilities at the home of Irish flat...Find Out More