This year, we will be implementing a ‘Goal Zero’ campaign at Kilsaran, to further standards of excellence within our organization.
This campaign is about striving for continuous improvement in the workplace, whether that be on site, in the office, or from home.
The campaign will promote the implementation of safe and sustainable work practices, with a goal of achieving:
- Zero Tolerance for unsafe practices and behaviour
- Zero Workplace accidents
- Zero Workplace Incidents
- Zero Waste (of Quality and Time)
We will be running a series of learning modules internally, focusing on topics including:
- COVID-19 and Mental Health
- Plant Isolation and Stored Energy
- Vehicle/ Pedestrian Interactions
- Working at Heights
We’re very excited about this campaign and promoting positive work culture for 2021!