DuraRend Flex offers a cost effective system suitable for high movement risk. It is produced at our state-of-the-art production facility at Brownstown in Co. Kildare. Kilsaran DuraRend is produced using dried sands, lime, cement and additives. Admixtures and water-proofers are added into the mix design to manufacturer’s specifications. All constituent materials comply with current Irish, British and European standards.
1. Kilsaran DuraRend
Cementitous polymer modified sand and cement render applied at 12-25mm thickness.
2. Reinforcing Layer
- Ceresit CT100: Specially selected fillers and rheology controllers which, along with a special system of polymer emulsions, create the so-called dispersion matrix with a combination of fibres.
- Ceresit CT325: Alkali resistant glass fibre mesh fabric.
3. Render Ceresit CT74 Silicone, CT79 Elastomeric, CT174 Silicate-Silicone etc.
- The DuraRend Flex system brings the benefit of a low maintenance, weather resistant color render an extremely high level of crack resistance.
- The Flex system should primarily be used where there is a high risk of substrate movement.
1. Application Areas
- Masonry Substrates of blockwork and brickwork.
- New build and existing structure
- Kilsaran DuraRend should be applied in a single coat application – providing a level substrate for top thin coat render. Allow adequate time for curing prior to priming.
- Reinforcing coat applied at 3-4mm thickness with glass fibre mesh embedded.
3. Render Finish
- Stone or rustic texture in a large range of colour options.
- Render applied by machine or trowel and textured to desired finish.