DuraRend ULTRA offers a cost effective system suitable for medium movement risk. It is produced at our state-of-the-art production facility at Brownstown in Co. Kildare.
Kilsaran DuraRend is produced using dried sands, lime, cement and additives. Admixtures and water-proofers are added into the mix design to manufacturer’s specifications. All constituent materials comply with current Irish, British and European standards.
1. Kilsaran DuraRend
Cementitous polymer modified sand and cement render applied at 12-25mm thickness.
2. Reinforcing Layer
- Ceresit CT87: Cementitious white 2 in 1 reinforcing mortar with fibres, polymers and hydrophobic agents.
- Ceresit CT325: Alkali resistant glass fibre mesh fabric.
Ceresit CT74 Silicone, CT79 Elastomeric, CT174 Silicate-Silicone etc.
- The DuraRend Ultra system brings the benefit of a low maintenance, weather resistant color render with extra crack resistance.
- The Ultra system should primarily be used where there is a medium risk of substrate movement.
1. Application Areas
- Masonry Substrates of blockwork and brickwork.
- New build and existing structure
- Kilsaran DuraRend should be applied in a single coat application – providing a level substrate for top thin coat render. Allow adequate time for curing prior to priming.
- Reinforcing coat applied at 3-4mm thickness with glass fibre mesh embedded.
3. Render Finish
- Stone or rustic texture in a large range of colour options.
- Render applied by machine or trowel and textured to desired finish.