Kilsaran KPRO Crete Rapid Setting Concrete is a fine concrete mix suitable for use in all general concrete work, both internally and externally where rapid setting and rapid strength development are required. Our Rapid Setting concrete is ideal for;
• Repair to footpaths, driveways, patios etc.
• Installation of ironwork and street furniture
• Haunching for paving and kerbing
• Post, sign and fence erection
• General concrete work where fast setting and rapid
strength development are required.
Kilsaran Rapid Setting Concrete should be mixed with 2.5 – 3.3 litres of clean potable water to create a workable concrete mix. Slight water adjustments may be required to obtain the
desired consistency. Excessive addition of water will weaken the mix considerably. Kilsaran Rapid Setting Concrete is a fast setting mix only enough material that can be installed in 10 minutes.
This product offers many advantages over conventional site mixed or ready mixed mortar:
• Rapid Setting allowing early trafficking
• Rapid strength development
• Convenient and user-friendly
• Eliminates wastage
• Available in easy to use, weatherproof, 25kg bags
Download information on our ways of working and details on the products we offer.
Find out how much concrete you need to complete your project below.